7 CFR 915.110 - Exemption certificates.
Exemption certificates under § 915.53 shall be issued by the Avocado Administrative Committee pursuant to the following rules and regulations:
(a) The grower must make application for exemption on a form supplied by the committee. A separate application must be made for each variety or classification of avocados and shall contain the following:
(1) Name and address of the applicant, and date of application;
(2) District in which the applicant's grove is located;
(3) Regulation from which exemption is requested;
(4) Variety for which exemption is requested;
(5) Location (by county, highway, rural route, distance from nearest town, etc.) of grove from which avocados are to be shipped pursuant to the requested exemption certificate;
(6) Information as to the average size of such avocados and the reasons why applicant believes he is entitled to an exemption certificate; and
(b) Upon receipt of an application for exemption certificate, the Avocado Administrative Committee shall check all information furnished by the applicant and shall conduct such investigations concerning the maturity of the applicant's avocados as may be necessary to determine whether the application shall be approved or denied.
(c) Approval of the application shall be evidenced by the issuance to the applicant, by the Manager of the Avocado Administrative Committee on its behalf, of one or more exemption certificates which shall authorize the handling of the quantity of the applicant's avocados which the committee has determined is mature.
(d) If the application is denied, the applicant shall be informed of such denial by written notice stating the reasons therefor.
Title 7 published on 2015-01-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 7 CFR Part 915 after this date.