7 CFR 915.115 - Nomination procedure.
(a) Any grower who resides outside the production area and desires to be represented in a nomination meeting by a duly authorized agent and to have such grower's vote cast by such agent in the nomination and election of nominees for grower members and alternate members to fill positions on the Avocado Administrative Committee, as provided in § 915.22(b)(2), shall submit to the committee, not later than January 20, a written statement containing the following:
(1) Name of grower;
(2) Mailing address;
(3) Location of each avocado grove (either legal or from established landmarks);
(4) Number of avocado trees owned;
(5) Number of 55-pound units of avocados marketed to date during the current season;
(6) Name of the handler of the fruit marketed;
(7) Authorization, including the name and address, of the person who is to represent said grower at the nomination meeting.
(b) Any grower who has not filed the statement as prescribed in paragraph (a) of this section must be present at the nomination meeting to be eligible to have his vote counted in connection with the nomination and election of nominees.
(c) Any grower who, pursuant to the provisions of paragraph (a) of this section, has authorized an agent to cast such grower's vote, may rescind such authorization by appearing at the nomination meeting and exercising his right to vote in person.
Title 7 published on 2015-08-22
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 7 CFR Part 915 after this date.