7 CFR 97.500 - Appeal to U.S. Courts.

prev | next
§ 97.500 Appeal to U.S. Courts.

Any applicant dissatisfied with the decision of the Secretary on appeal may appeal to the U.S. Court of Customs and Patent Appeals or the U.S. Courts of Appeals, or institute a civil action in the U.S. District Court as set forth in the Act. In such cases, the appellant or plaintiff shall give notice to the Secretary, state the reasons for appeal or civil action, and obtain a certified copy of the record. The certified copy of the record shall be forwarded to the Court by the Plant Variety Protection Office on order of, and at the expense of the appellant or plaintiff.

[ 58 FR 42435, Aug. 9, 1993, as amended at 60 FR 17190, Apr. 4, 1995]

This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.

This list is taken from the Parallel Table of Authorities and Rules provided by GPO [Government Printing Office].

It is not guaranteed to be accurate or up-to-date, though we do refresh the database weekly. More limitations on accuracy are described at the GPO site.

United States Code
The section you are viewing is cited by the following CFR sections.