7 CFR Part 15f - ADJUDICATIONS UNDER SECTION 741
- SUBPART A — What Is the Purpose of These Regulations and to Whom and to What Programs Do They Apply? (§§ 15f.1 - 15f.4)
- SUBPART B — I Filed a Complaint With USDA Prior to July 1, 1997, How Do I Request That USDA Consider My Complaint Using These Procedures? (§§ 15f.5 - 15f.7)
- SUBPART C — What Happens After I Send in My Section 741 Complaint Request? May I Seek To Resolve My Complaint Informally With OCR? (§§ 15f.8 - 15f.10)
- SUBPART D — If I Request a Hearing, What Will Happen? How Will the Hearing Be Conducted? (§§ 15f.11 - 15f.25)
- SUBPART E — What if I Do Not Agree With the Final Determination by USDA? (§§ 15f.26 - 15f.26)
- SUBPART F — How Do I Count Days for Purposes of Deadlines and What Happens if I Miss a Deadline in These Rules? (§§ 15f.27 - 15f.29)
Title 7 published on 2015-01-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 7 CFR Part 15f.