7 CFR Part 4290, Subpart J - Financial Assistance for RBICs (Leverage)
subjgrpGeneral Information About Obtaining Leverage (§§ 4290.1100 - 4290.1140)
subjgrpMaximum Amount of Leverage for Which a RBIC Is Eligible (§ 4290.1150)
subjgrpConditional Commitments To Reserve Leverage for a RBIC (§§ 4290.1200 - 4290.1240)
- § 4290.1200 Leverage commitment to a RBIC - application procedure, amount, and term.
- § 4290.1220 Requirement for RBIC to file financial statements at the time of request for a draw.
- § 4290.1230 Draw-downs by RBIC under Leverage commitment.
- § 4290.1240 Funding of RBIC's draw request through sale to third-party.
subjgrpDistributions by RBICs With Outstanding Leverage (§ 4290.1500)
subjgrpFunding Leverage by Use of Guaranteed Trust Certificates (“TCs”) (§§ 4290.1600 - 4290.1640)
- § 4290.1600 Secretary's authority to issue and guarantee Trust Certificates.
- § 4290.1610 Effect of prepayment or early redemption of Leverage on a Trust Certificate.
- § 4290.1620 Functions of agents, including Central Registration Agent, Selling Agent and Fiscal Agent.
- § 4290.1630 Regulation of Brokers and Dealers and disclosure to purchasers of Leverage or Trust Certificates.
- § 4290.1640 Secretary's access to records of the CRA, Brokers, Dealers and Pool or Trust assemblers.
subjgrpMiscellaneous (§§ 4290.1700 - 4290.1720)
Title 7 published on 2015-08-22
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 7 CFR Part 4290 after this date.