8 CFR Part 1292 - REPRESENTATION AND APPEARANCES
subjgrpIn General (§§ 1292.1 - 1292.6)
subjgrpRecognition of Organizations and Accreditation of Non-Attorney Representatives (§§ 1292.11 - 1292.20)
- § 1292.11 Recognition of an organization.
- § 1292.12 Accreditation of representatives.
- § 1292.13 Applying for recognition of organizations or accreditation of representatives.
- § 1292.14 Reporting, recordkeeping, and posting requirements for recognized organizations.
- § 1292.15 Extension of recognition and accreditation to multiple offices or locations of an organization.
- § 1292.16 Renewal of recognition and accreditation.
- § 1292.17 Administrative termination of recognition and accreditation.
- § 1292.18 Administrative review of denied requests for reconsideration.
- § 1292.19 Complaints against recognized organizations and accredited representatives.
- § 1292.20 Roster of recognized organizations and accredited representatives.
Title 8 published on 2016-09-20
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 8 CFR Part 1292 after this date.
Title 8 published on 2016-09-20.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 8.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.