8 CFR Subpart A - Subpart A—Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986 (IRCA) Legalization Provisions
prev | next
- § 245a.1 Definitions.
- § 245a.2 Application for temporary residence.
- § 245a.3 Application for adjustment from temporary to permanent resident status.
- § 245a.4 Adjustment to lawful resident status of certain nationals of countries for which extended voluntary departure has been made available.
- § 245a.5 Temporary disqualification of certain newly legalized aliens from receiving benefits from programs of financial assistance furnished under federal law.
- § 245a.6 Treatment of denied application under part 245a, Subpart B.