(ii) Knowing involvement with an organization that engages in domestic or international terrorism (as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2331) or with any other organization that engages in intentional crimes of violence; or
(3) The individual or entity does not meet the requirements of this part; 8 or
8 If registration is denied for this reason, we may provide technical assistance and guidance.
(4) It is determined that such action is necessary to protect animal health or animal products.
(b) Upon revocation or suspension of a certificate of registration, the individual or entity must:
(1) Immediately stop all use of each select agent or toxin covered by the revocation or suspension order;
(2) Immediately safeguard and secure each select agent or toxin covered by the revocation or suspension order from theft, loss, or release; and
(3) Comply with all disposition instructions issued by the Administratorfor each select agent or toxin covered by the revocation or suspension.
(c) Denial of an application for registration and revocation of registration may be appealed under § 121.20. However, any denial of an application for registration or revocation of a certificate of registration will remain in effect until a final agency decision has been rendered.