9 CFR Part 71 - GENERAL PROVISIONS
- § 71.1 Definitions.
- § 71.2 Secretary to issue rule governing quarantine and interstate movement of diseased animals, including poultry.
- § 71.3 Interstate movement of diseased animals and poultry generally prohibited.
- § 71.4 Maintenance of certain facilities and premises in a sanitary condition required; cleaning and disinfection, when required; animals classed as “exposed.”
- § 71.5 Unsanitary railroad cars, trucks, boats, aircraft or other means of conveyance; interstate movement restricted.
- § 71.6 Carrier responsible for cleaning and disinfecting of railroad cars, trucks, boats, aircraft or other means of conveyance.
- § 71.7 Means of conveyance, facilities, premises, and cages and other equipment; methods of cleaning and disinfecting.
- § 71.10 Permitted disinfectants.
- § 71.11 Cresylic disinfectant as permitted disinfectant; specifications.
- § 71.12 Sodium orthophenylphenate as permitted disinfectant for premises infected with tuberculosis.
- § 71.13 Inspection of shipments in transit by APHIS representative.
- § 71.14 Slaughter of poultry or other animals to prevent spread of disease; ascertainment of value and compensation.
- § 71.15 Movement from quarantined to free area and shipment therefrom; conditions under which permitted.
- § 71.16 Inspection and certification of poultry or other animals for interstate movement.
- § 71.17 Interstate movement of dead poultry or other animals prohibited in same car with live poultry or other animals.
- § 71.18 [Reserved]
- § 71.19 Identification of swine in interstate commerce.
- § 71.20 Approval of livestock facilities.
- § 71.21 Tissue and blood testing at slaughter.
- § 71.22 [Reserved]
Title 9 published on 2015-12-04
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 9 CFR Part 71 after this date.
Title 9 published on 2015-12-04.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 9 CFR Part 71.