- Clause 2
- Classes of Cases and Controversies at the Supreme Court
- Original and Appellate Jurisdiction Generally
- Original Cases Affecting Ambassadors, Public Ministers, & Consuls
- Supreme Court Review of State Court Decisions
- Classes of Cases and Controversies at the Supreme Court: Exceptions Clause
In all Cases affecting Ambassadors, other public Ministers and Consuls, and those in which a State shall be Party, the supreme Court shall have original Jurisdiction. In all the other Cases before mentioned, the supreme Court shall have appellate Jurisdiction, both as to Law and Fact, with such Exceptions, and under such Regulations as the Congress shall make.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.