Article 8 - SHORT-TERM CRISIS SERVICES
- § R6-13-801 - Definitions
- § R6-13-802 - Application Procedures
- § R6-13-803 - General Eligibility Requirements
- § R6-13-804 - Financial Eligibility Requirements; Countable Income
- § R6-13-805 - Emergent Need Eligibility Requirements
- § R6-13-806 - Types of Assistance; Duration
- § R6-13-807 - Payments
- § R6-13-808 - Notification
- § R6-13-809 - Complaints, Hearings, and Appeals
Current through Register Vol. 48, No. 14, April 8, 2022
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.