The following criteria, in addition to the requirements in subsection (d) below, shall constitute eligibility for a housing authority:
(1) Be in good standing with the Department;
(2) A statement from the legal counsel of the municipality that verifies that the housing authority is recognized and continues to be properly constituted by the municipality in accordance with Section 8-40 of the Connecticut General Statutes.
The following items, in addition to the requirements in subsection (d) below, shall constitute eligibility for a nonprofit corporation:
(1) An endorsed certificate of incorporation certified by the Secetary of the State;
(2) A certificate of good standing certified by the Secretary of the State; and
(3) A statement in writing of the corporation's principle place of business.
The following items, in addition to the requirements in subsection (d) below, shall constitute eligibility for a partnership:
(1) A copy of the organizational documents of the partnership showing that the partnership consists of a nonprofit corporation, housing authority or municipal developer.
(2) A statement in writing of the partnership's principal place of business.
The following items, in addition to requirements listed above, shall constitute eligibility for all housing authorities, nonprofit corporations, or partnerships:
(1) A list of housing projects which they have developed, owned or managed; and
(2) A statement authorizing the Commissioner to apply for a credit report from any appropriate credit reporting agency covering the developer for consideration in determining the financial capability of the developer.
The following items shall constitute eligibility for a municipal developer:
(1) A notarized copy of its legislative body's resolution designating the legislative body or board of selectman to act as a municipal developer.
(f) The developer may apply for pre-approval of developer eligibility prior to application for financial assistance in order to facilitate the timely processing of loan applications, by submitting appropriate information, as specified in this section.