Chapter 62C-39 - RECLAMATION REQUIREMENTS FOR SOLID RESOURCES OTHER THAN PHOSPHATE, LIMESTONE, HEAVY MINERALS, AND FULLER'S EARTH
- § 62C-39.002 - Definitions
- § 62C-39.003 - Notices and Information Required
- § 62C-39.004 - Document Format and Standards
- § 62C-39.006 - Agency Review Procedures
- § 62C-39.007 - [Repealed] Confidentiality and Availability of Records
- § 62C-39.008 - Reclamation Standards
- § 62C-39.009 - [Repealed] Inspections
- § 62C-39.010 - Release Procedures
- § 62C-39.012 - [Repealed] Violations, Injunctive Relief, and Penalties
- § 62C-39.013 - Multiple Resource Operators
- § 62C-39.014 - Forms
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.