Chapter 64E-16 - BIOMEDICAL WASTE
- § 64E-16.001 - General
- § 64E-16.002 - Definitions
- § 64E-16.003 - Facility Policies and Procedures
- § 64E-16.004 - Storage and Containment
- § 64E-16.005 - Labeling
- § 64E-16.006 - Generator Requirements
- § 64E-16.007 - Treatment
- § 64E-16.008 - Biomedical Waste Transport
- § 64E-16.009 - Registration of Biomedical Waste Transporters
- § 64E-16.010 - Inspections
- § 64E-16.011 - Permits
- § 64E-16.012 - Fees
- § 64E-16.013 - [Repealed] Enforcement and Penalties
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.