Part 351 - FREEDOM OF INFORMATION
- Subpart A - INTRODUCTION (§ 351.100 to 351.110)
- Subpart B - PROCEDURES FOR REQUESTING PUBLIC RECORDS (§ 351.200 to 351.210)
- Subpart C - PROCEDURES FOR COMMISSION RESPONSE TO REQUESTS FOR PUBLIC RECORDS (§ 351.300 to 351.310)
- Subpart D - PROCEDURES FOR APPEAL OF A DENIAL (§ 351.400 to 351.410)
- Subpart E - PROCEDURES FOR PROVIDING PUBLIC RECORDS TO REQUESTORS (§ 351.500 to 351.520)
Adopted at 8 Ill. Reg. 12079, effective July 1, 1984; transferred from 2 Ill. Adm. Code 301 (State's Attorneys Appellate Service Commission to 2 Ill. Adm. Code 351 Office of the State's Attorneys Appellate Prosecutor pursuant to Section 5-80(d) of the Illinois Administrative Procedure Act (Ill. Rev. Stat. 1991, ch. 127, par. 1005-80(d)) and the State's Attorneys Appellate Prosecutor's Act (Ill. Rev. Stat. 1991, ch. 14, par. 201 et seq.) at 10 Ill. Reg. 1664; amended at 16 Ill. Reg. 13229, effective August 17, 1992.
AUTHORITY: Implementing and authorized by the Freedom of Information Act (Ill. Rev. Stat. 1991, ch. 116, par. 201 et seq.) and Section 5-15 of the Illinois Administrative Procedure Act (Ill. Rev. Stat. 1991, ch. 127, par. 1005-15).
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.