Part 5151 - ACCESS TO PUBLIC RECORDS OF THE UNIVERSITY OF ILLINOIS
- § 5151.10 - Purpose
- § 5151.20 - Definitions
- § 5151.30 - Public Records Officers
- § 5151.40 - List of Types or Categories of Records
- § 5151.50 - Request to Inspect or Obtain a Copy of Records
- § 5151.60 - Inspection and Copying of Public Records
- § 5151.70 - Fees
- § 5151.80 - Denial of Request
- § 5151.90 - Response Time
- § 5151.100 - Appeal to Head of Public Body
Adopted at 8 Ill. Reg. 11466, effective June 26, 1984.
AUTHORITY: Implementing Sections 1 et seq. of the Freedom of Information Act (Supp. to Ill. Rev. Stat. 1983, ch. 116, pars. 201 et seq.) and the State Records Act (Ill. Rev. Stat. 1983, ch. 116, pars. 43.4 et seq.) and authorized by the Freedom of Information Act (Supp. to Ill. Rev. Stat. 1983, ch. 116, par. 203(g)) and the Illinois Administrative Procedure Act (Ill. Rev. Stat. 1983, ch. 127, par. 1004.01 ).
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.