Part 232 - SUMMER BRIDGES PROGRAM
- § 232.10 - Purpose and Applicability
- § 232.20 - Eligible Applicants
- § 232.30 - Application Procedure
- § 232.40 - Allocation of Funds
- § 232.50 - Program Specifications
- § 232.60 - Local Match; Use of State Funds
- § 232.70 - Reporting Requirements
- Appendix A - Curriculum and Instruction Frameworks, version 9
- Appendix B - Required Materials for the Program, version 5
Current through Register Vol. 46, No. 15, April 8, 2022
AUTHORITY: Implementing Section 10-20.9a of the School Code [105 ILCS 5/10-20.9a ] and authorized by Section 2-3.6 of the School Code [105 ILCS 5/2-3.6].
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.