Part 352 - PROCEDURES FOR DETERMINING WATER QUALITY BASED PERMIT LIMITATIONS FOR NATIONAL POLLUTANT DISCHARGE ELIMINATION SYSTEM DISCHARGERS TO THE LAKE MICHIGAN BASIN
- Subpart A - INTRODUCTION (§ 352.100 to 352.106)
- Subpart B - DISCHARGES TO WATERS NOT CURRENTLY MEETING WATER QUALITY STANDARDS, CRITERIA, OR VALUES (§ 352.200)
- Subpart C - ASSESSING HUMAN HEALTH IMPACTS OF MULTIPLE TOXIC SUBSTANCES INCLUDING ADDITIVITY PROCEDURES FOR CHLORINATED DIBENZO-P-DIOXINS AND CHLORINATED DIBENZOFURANS (§ 352.300 to 352.303)
- Subpart D - ASSESSMENT OF REASONABLE POTENTIAL TO EXCEED WATER QUALITY STANDARDS, CRITERIA, AND VALUES (§ 352.401 to 352.440)
- Subpart E - APPLICATION OF WHOLE EFFLUENT TOXICITY REQUIREMENTS (§ 352.500 to 352.550)
- Subpart F - MASS LOADING LIMITS (§ 352.600)
- Subpart G - EFFLUENT LIMITS BELOW THE LEVEL OF QUANTIFICATION (§ 352.700)
- Subpart H - COMPLIANCE SCHEDULES (§ 352.800)
- Subpart I - ANTIDEGRADATION PROVISIONS FOR BIOACCUMULATIVE CHEMICALS OF CONCERN (§ 352.900)
Current through Vol. 46, No. 16, April 15, 2022
Adopted at 22 Ill. Reg. 4356, effective February 20, 1998.
In this part, superscript number or letters are denoted by parentheses; subscript are denoted by brackets; and SUM means the summation series or sigma function as used in mathematics.
AUTHORITY: Implementing Section 13 and authorized by Sections 11(b) and 39(b) of the Environmental Protection Act [415 ILCS 5/11(b), 13 and 39(b)]
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.