Part 5502 - DESTRUCTION OF RECORDS
- § 5502.5 - Authority (Recodified)
- § 5502.10 - Written Application (Recodified)
- § 5502.20 - Affidavit For Permission to Destroy Records (Recodified)
- § 5502.30 - Original List of Records (Recodified)
- § 5502.40 - Officially Filed Examination or Brief Explanation of Reasons For Destruction (Recodified)
Current through Register Vol. 46, No. 15, April 8, 2022
Filed July 11, 1958; codified at 7 Ill. Reg. 2372; recodified from Part 5302 to Part 5502 at 20 Ill. Reg. 6346.
AUTHORITY: Implementing and authorized by Section 401 of the Illinois Insurance Code (Ill. Rev. Stat. 1981, ch. 73, par. 1013).
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.