Part 313 - COMMUNITY SERVICES
- § 313.1 - Purpose
- § 313.2 - Definitions
- § 313.3 - Eligibility as an Area Project
- § 313.4 - Community Service Areas of Community Committees
- § 313.5 - Composition of the Board of an Area Project
- § 313.6 - Community Services Program Plan
- § 313.7 - Target Groups to be Served by Community Services Programs
- § 313.8 - Service Components of Community Services Programs
- § 313.9 - Funding of Community Services Programs
- § 313.10 - Application Requirements for Funding as a Community Services Program
- § 313.11 - Review and Monitoring of Community Services Program Plans
- § 313.12 - Contract Renewal
Adopted at 11 Ill. Reg. 15010, effective September 15, 1987; recodified from the Department of Children and Family Services to the Department of Human Services at 21 Ill. Reg. 9320.
AUTHORITY: Implementing and authorized by Section 80-30 of the Department of Human Services Act [20 ILCS 1305/80-30 ].
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.