Iowa Admin. Code r. 351-5.7 - Complaints

Any person may file a complaint or provide information to the board alleging a violation of Iowa Code section 68A.505 or the rules of this chapter by a public official or a public employee of the executive branch of state government or a political subdivision of state government. The procedure for filing a complaint or providing information to the board is set out in Iowa Code section 68B.32B and 351-Chapter 9.

This rule is intended to implement Iowa Code section 68B.32B.


Iowa Admin. Code r. 351-5.7
Editorial change: lAC Supplement 4/8/09

State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.

No prior version found.