Chapter 2 - ORGANIZATION, CHARTERING AND FIELD OF MEMBERSHIP OF A CREDIT UNION
- Rule 189-2.1 - Definitions
- Rule 189-2.2 - Purpose
- Rule 189-2.3 - Chartering process
- Rule 189-2.4 - Organization procedure
- Rule 189-2.5 - Field of membership and common bond
- Rule 189-2.6 - Application for charter
- Rule 189-2.7 - Chartering standards
- Rule 189-2.8 - Incorporation and commencement of business
- Rule 189-2.9 - Board of directors requirements
- Rule 189-2.10 - Use of credit union name
- Rule 189-2.11 - Employee groups
- Rule 189-2.12 - Approval or denial
- Rule 189-2.13 - Appeal
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.