Chapter 139 - EMERGENCY MEDICAL SERVICES-TRAINING PROGRAMS-STUDENTS-COMPLAINTS AND INVESTIGATIONS
- Rule 641-139.1 - Purpose
- Rule 641-139.2 - Definitions
- Rule 641-139.3 - Initial application, renewal application, inspection and approval
- Rule 641-139.4 - Training program standards, student requirements and waivers
- Rule 641-139.5 - Out-of-state training programs
- Rule 641-139.6 - Failure to comply with rules
- Rule 641-139.7 - Temporary waivers
- Rule 641-139.8 - Continuing education providers-approval, record keeping and inspection
- Rule 641-139.9 - Discipline-denial, citation and warning, probation, suspension, or revocation of training program approval or renewal
- Rule 641-139.10 - Complaints, investigations and appeals
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.