Kan. Admin. Regs. § 1-23-8 - Accident reporting requirements

If an accident should occur involving any state-owned van, the accident should be immediately reported by the driver or some reliable person to the highway patrol or other law enforcement agency. Statements should not be made to anyone except law enforcement officers, representatives of the state's insurance company or motor pool officials. Information should be secured about the other party so a complete report can be made on the report form provided. In serious injuries or death, telephone collect the claim department of the state's insurance company, or the motor pool. A complete written report of all accidents shall be made to the director. Other reports to the highway patrol or other law enforcement officials, shall be made where required.


Kan. Admin. Regs. § 1-23-8
Authorized by K.S.A. 1980 Supp. 75-46a08; implementing K.S.A. 1980 Supp. 75-46a02 to 75-46a08; effective, E-81-14, June 12, 1980; effective May 1, 1981.

State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.

No prior version found.