Article 38 - LICENSURE OF ADULT CARE HOME ADMINISTRATORS
- § 26-38-1 - Definitions
- § 26-38-2 - Educational requirements for licensure
- § 26-38-3 - Application for initial licensure
- § 26-38-4 - Licensing examinations
- § 26-38-5 - Potentially disqualifying civil and criminal records; advisory opinion; fee
- § 26-38-6 - Temporary license
- § 26-38-7 - Licensure by reciprocity
- § 26-38-8 - Licensing renewal and license reinstatement; continuing education; sponsorship
- § 26-38-9 - Display of license
- § 26-38-10 - Change of name or address; replacement licenses
- § 26-38-11 - Fees
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.