Article 7 - REQUIREMENTS FOR LICENSURE AND STANDARDS OF PRACTICE
- § 60-7-101 - Licensure
- § 60-7-102 - Duplicate of license
- § 60-7-103 - Change of name
- § 60-7-104 - Reinstatement of license
- § 60-7-105 - Standards of practice
- § 60-7-106 - Unprofessional conduct
- § 60-7-108 - Inactive license
- § 60-7-109 - Exempt license
- § 60-7-110 - Expiration dates of licenses; applications
- § 60-7-111 - Reporting of certain misdemeanor convictions by the licensee
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.