205 CMR 147.03 - Notice and Patron Access
(1) The Commission shall maintain on its website the complete text of the rules of all authorized table games.
(2) Each gaming licensee shall maintain in the Game Sense area a printed or digital copy of the complete text of the rules of all authorized table games.
(3) A gaming licensee shall not change the rules of a table game that is presently being operated from one authorized rule to another or add, change, or delete any additional wagering requirement permitted by 205 CMR 147.07(4) unless, at least ½ hour in advance of such change, the gaming licensee:
(a) Posts a sign at the gaming table advising patrons of the rule or wager change and the time that it will go into effect;
(b) Announces the rule or wager change to patrons who are at the table; and
(c) Notifies the Bureau of the rule or wager change, the gaming table where it will be implemented, and the time that it will become effective.
(4) A gaming licensee may, at any time, change the permissible minimum or maximum wager at a table game without notifying the Bureau of such change upon posting a sign at the gaming table advising patrons of the new permissible minimum or maximum wager and announcing the change to patrons who are at the table.
(5) The location, size, and language of each sign required by 205 CMR 147.03(3) and (4) shall be submitted to and approved by the Bureau prior to its use.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.