Mich. Admin. Code R. 299.952 - Aggrieved relocatee's options

Current through Vol. 22-05, April 1, 2022

Rule 2.

(1) An aggrieved relocatee who wishes to contest a determination made concerning either eligibility for benefits or the amount of benefits due pursuant to the uniform act may either:
(a) File a written objection with the department's land acquisition supervisior.
(b) Appear before the department's land acquisition supervisor and present his objection orally.
(2) An objection, whether written or oral, shall be filed or presented within 6 months after the aggrieved relocatee is given written notice of the determination to which objection is made.
(3) The land acquisition supervisor shall give written notice of his decision by registered mail within 30 days after receipt of a written or oral objection.


Mich. Admin. Code R. 299.952
1979 AC

The following state regulations pages link to this page.

State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.