Homes for the Aged Facilities
- Homes for the Aged (Part 1 to 8)
- Certification of Specialized Programs (Subpart 8)
- Good Moral Character (§ R. 400.1151 to R. 400.1153)
- Adult Foster Care Family Homes Licensing Rules (§ R. 400.1401 to R. 400.1442)
- Licensing Rules for Family and Group Child Care Homes (§ R. 400.1901 to R. 400.1963)
- Adult Foster Care Congregate Facilities (21 or more) Licensing Rules (§ R. 400.2120)
- Fire Safety Rules for Adult Foster Care Family and Small Group Homes (6 or less) (Part 2 to 3)
- Adult Foster Care Congregate Facilities (21 or more) Licensing Rules (Part 4)
- Licensing Rules for Child Care Centers (Part 1 to 5)
- Children's and Adult Foster Care Camps (Part 1 to 4)
- Adult Foster Care Small Group Homes (12 or less) Licensing Rules (Part 1 to 6)
- Adult Foster Care Large Group Homes (13-20) Licensing Rules (Part 1 to 4)
- Contested Case Hearings (§ R. 400.16001)
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.