An action plan which is recommended to the Director for his approval must contain the following information:
1. A description of the manner in which information, referral services and case management services will be provided to the residents of the communities to which the family resource center will provide services;
2. The manner in which outcomes for children, families and communities to which the family resource center will provide services will be measured based on changes in conditions and characteristics;
3. Documentation that the plan includes the active involvement of the family resource center council and was developed with input from the family resource center council;
4. The names and occupations of the persons who are serving on the family resource center council; and
5. The rules adopted by the family resource center council for its own management and government.
Nev. Admin. Code § 430A.100
Added to NAC by Div. of Child & Fam. Services, eff. 11-29-95; A by Dep't of Health & Human Services by R112-05, 11-17-2005