Chapter 430A - Family Resource Centers
- § 430A.010 - Definitions
- § 430A.035 - Determination of geographic boundaries for at-risk communities and geographic areas for provision of services
- § 430A.070 - Designation as family resource center: Request for applications; existing organization
- § 430A.090 - Provision of money to match portion of grant
- § 430A.100 - Action plans: Contents
- § 430A.110 - Action plans: Criteria for approval by Director
- § 430A.120 - Allocation of money by Director
- § 430A.131 - Family resource center councils: Establishment; purpose; meetings; rules
- § 430A.141 - Submission of progress reports to Department
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.