- § 284.126 - Creation of new class, reclassification of position or reallocation of existing class
- § 284.130 - Investigations of classifications
- § 284.132 - Temporary classifications
- § 284.134 - Individual reclassification of position to higher level: Status of incumbent
- § 284.138 - Reclassification or reallocation of class or position to higher grade as result of occupational study: Status of incumbent
- § 284.140 - Reclassification of class or position to lower grade: Status of incumbent
- § 284.150 - Class specifications
- § 284.152 - Appeal of allocation of position or change in classification
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.