Chapter 379 - Public Libraries
- § 379.010 - Program of certification of librarians: Applicability; approval for use by governing authority of public library; adoption of alternative program
- § 379.020 - Requirements for certification as librarian
- § 379.030 - Requirements for renewal of certificate
- § 379.040 - Requirements for issuance of conditional certificate; completion of requirements for certification
- § 379.050 - Considerations for allocation of money
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.