COLLECTION OF DATA CONCERNING WAITING TIMES AT HOSPITALS
- § 450B.880 - Definitions
- § 450B.882 - "Hospital" defined
- § 450B.884 - "Provider of emergency medical services" defined
- § 450B.886 - Delegation of duties by State Board of Health: Submission and contents of request for delegation; action on request; quarterly reports by county or district board of health
- § 450B.888 - Reporting of certain information by hospitals and providers of emergency medical services in participating counties
- § 450B.890 - Contribution of certain hospitals and providers of emergency medical services to necessary costs for collection of data
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.