Chapter 450B - Emergency Medical Services
- GENERAL PROVISIONS (§ 450B.010 to 450B.300)
- EMERGENCY CARE
- EMERGENCY MEDICAL DISPATCHERS (§ 450B.456 to 450B.459)
- CONTROLLED SUBSTANCES AND DANGEROUS DRUGS (§ 450B.461 to 450B.481)
- COMMUNITY PARAMEDICINE SERVICES (§ 450B.482 to 450B.489)
- ENDORSEMENT TO ADMINISTER IMMUNIZATIONS, DISPENSE MEDICATIONS AND RESPOND TO PUBLIC HEALTH NEEDS (§ 450B.493 to 450B.497)
- AMBULANCE SERVICES AND FIRE-FIGHTING AGENCIES (§ 450B.505 to 450B.645)
- DISCIPLINARY ACTION (§ 450B.650 to 450B.695)
- MISCELLANEOUS PROVISIONS (§ 450B.700 to 450B.718)
- TRAINING (§ 450B.720 to 450B.730)
- TREATMENT OF TRAUMA
- COLLECTION OF DATA CONCERNING WAITING TIMES AT HOSPITALS (§ 450B.880 to 450B.890)
- WITHHOLDING LIFE-SUSTAINING TREATMENT (§ 450B.950 to 450B.960)
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.