- § 453A.700 - Certain public employees prohibited from having financial interest in or being employed by or volunteering at medical marijuana establishment
- § 453A.702 - Duties of Division regarding fees, revenue and gifts and grants
- § 453A.704 - Maximum allowable quantity of edible marijuana products and marijuana-infused products
- § 453A.706 - Division authorized to limit marijuana production within State
- § 453A.708 - Limitations on promoting marijuana and marijuana products; applicability of chapter governing labeling and testing
- § 453A.710 - Division authorized to collect fee for costs of investigating complaint if substantiated; amount of fee
- § 453A.712 - Confidentiality of information relating to security of medical marijuana establishment
- § 453A.714 - Confidentiality of name and any other identifying information of persons who facilitate or deliver services pursuant to chapter
- § 453A.716 - Tracking and evaluation of attending physicians by Division; submission of certain information to appropriate regulatory boards
- § 453A.718 - Division to maintain log of certain persons authorized to cultivate, grow or produce marijuana; contents of log; accessibility
- § 453A.720 - Designation of medical marijuana dispensary: Communication of designation by Division
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.