PRODUCTION AND DISTRIBUTION OF MEDICAL MARIJUANA
- Registration of Medical Marijuana Establishments and Medical Marijuana Establishment Agents (§ 453A.300 to 453A.352)
- Requirements Concerning Operation of Medical Marijuana Establishments (§ 453A.400 to 453A.430)
- Requirements Concerning Operation of Medical Marijuana Dispensaries (§ 453A.450 to 453A.456)
- Requirements Concerning Operation of Cultivation Facilities (§ 453A.470 to 453A.472)
- Packaging and Labeling of Marijuana, Concentrated Cannabis and Related Products (§ 453A.500 to 453A.514)
- Requirements for the Extraction of Concentrated Cannabis and the Production of Edible Marijuana Products and Marijuana-Infused Products (§ 453A.550 to 453A.592)
- Minimum Good Manufacturing Practices for Cultivation and Preparation of Marijuana and Marijuana Products for Administration to Humans (§ 453A.600 to 453A.626)
- Requirements for Independent Testing Laboratories (§ 453A.650 to 453A.Sec. 246)
- Miscellaneous Provisions (§ 453A.700 to 453A.720)
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.