Packaging and Labeling of Marijuana, Concentrated Cannabis and Related Products
- § 453A.500 - Packaging: Generally
- § 453A.502 - Labeling: Generally
- § 453A.504 - Labeling as "organic"
- § 453A.506 - Maximum unit size; minimum requirements for font and size of label
- § 453A.508 - Labeling requirements for marijuana and related products for sale to medical marijuana dispensary
- § 453A.509 - Labeling requirements for concentrated cannabis, edible marijuana products or marijuana-infused products for sale to medical marijuana dispensary
- § 453A.510 - Labeling requirements for usable marijuana sold at retail; accompanying materials
- § 453A.512 - Labeling requirements for edible marijuana products or marijuana-infused products sold at retail; accompanying materials
- § 453A.514 - Required examinations of packaged and labeled products
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.