- § 477.910 - New buildings: Constructed by or for State; owned by State; penalty for removing or disabling smoke detector
- § 477.912 - Buildings owned by State: Inspection reports
- § 477.915 - Existing buildings owned by State: Requirements; reporting of fires; smoke detectors; penalty for violation of section
- § 477.917 - Existing buildings and structures: Alterations, repairs, additions or changes of occupancy
- § 477.920 - Commercial buildings in rural regions
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.