PROOF OF COVERAGE
- § 616B.100 - Definitions
- § 616B.106 - "Binder" defined
- § 616B.109 - "Designated agent" defined
- § 616B.118 - "Proof of coverage" defined
- § 616B.121 - Adoption by reference of certain publications
- § 616B.124 - Private carrier: Duty to submit proof to designated agent
- § 616B.127 - Private carrier: Period for submission of proof; duty upon replacement of binder
- § 616B.133 - Private carrier: Methods for submission of proof and other information
- § 616B.136 - Employer: Provision of proof to insurer and Administrator; notification of previous insurer of cancellation of former policy
- § 616B.139 - Designated agent: Fee for certain services; provision of instructions for submission of proof
- § 616B.148 - Notification of Administrator regarding operation of employer without insurance
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.