- § 631.257 - Administration of certain neuromodulators related to Clostridium botulinum and dermal or soft tissue fillers: Required training; submission of proof of completion of training and certain other information with application for renewal
- § 631.258 - Administration of certain neuromodulators related to Clostridium botulinum and dermal or soft tissue fillers: Restrictions on use
- § 631.260 - Radiographic procedures: Lead apron required; certified statement and proof of qualifications required for certain persons who assist in procedures
- § 631.265 - Requirements for machines used to administer nitrous oxide-oxygen analgesia
- § 631.270 - False or misleading advertising
- § 631.273 - Ownership or control of practice by member of family after death of dentist
- § 631.275 - Activities which constitute exercise of authority or control over clinical practice
- § 631.279 - Proceedings to determine applicability and construction of statutes and regulations
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.