TRAINING PROGRAMS FOR MEDICATION AIDES - CERTIFIED
- § 632.810 - Application for approval: Form; fee; renewal; evaluation
- § 632.815 - Determinations required before approval
- § 632.820 - Notice and effect of failure to approve program
- § 632.825 - General requirements
- § 632.830 - Required instruction
- § 632.835 - Instructors: Number required
- § 632.840 - Instructors: Qualifications; certificate of approval
- § 632.845 - Requirements for classroom and clinical facilities
- § 632.850 - Duties of coordinator of approved program
- § 632.855 - Records and reports
- § 632.860 - Revision of approved program
- § 632.865 - Periodic review; inspection of facilities; bases for continued approval
- § 632.870 - Withdrawal of approval
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.