Chapter 645B - Mortgage Brokers and Mortgage Agents
- GENERAL PROVISIONS (§ 645B.001 to 645B.0115)
- LICENSING AND OPERATION OF MORTGAGE BROKERS (§ 645B.016 to 645B.038)
- EXEMPTIONS (§ 645B.043 to 645B.045)
- SUPERVISION BY COMMISSIONER
- ESCROW AND TRUST ACCOUNTS (§ 645B.150 to 645B.170)
- DISCLOSURES AND ADVERTISING (§ 645B.210 to 645B.240)
- CONDITIONS AND LIMITATIONS ON CERTAIN MORTGAGE TRANSACTIONS (§ 645B.250 to 645B.290)
- LICENSING AND REGULATION OF MORTGAGE AGENTS (§ 645B.300 to 645B.317)
- EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS FOR LICENSURE (§ 645B.360 to 645B.Sec. 4)
- RESIDENTIAL MORTGAGE LOANS (§ 645B.400 to 645B.410)
- ENFORCEMENT (§ 645B.500 to 645B.580)
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.