- § 683A.100 - "Insurer" defined
- § 683A.103 - Interpretation of terms used in definition of "administrator
- § 683A.105 - Application for certificate of registration
- § 683A.115 - Evaluation of applicant
- § 683A.119 - Determination of whether administrator or applicant is financially unsound
- § 683A.125 - Duty to notify Commissioner of certain changes and provide copies of certain agreements
- § 683A.131 - Annual report: Contents of financial statement
- § 683A.133 - Annual report: Filing fee (Repealed)
- § 683A.155 - Bond or certificate of deposit
- § 683A.165 - Administrator of self-insurance reserve fund
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.