DUTIES OF BROKERS TO CLIENTS
- § 683A.700 - Definitions
- § 683A.702 - "Affiliate" defined
- § 683A.704 - "Broker" defined
- § 683A.706 - "Client" defined
- § 683A.708 - "Compensation" defined
- § 683A.710 - "Represents" defined
- § 683A.712 - "Transaction" defined
- § 683A.714 - Applicability of duties
- § 683A.716 - Self-dealing; disclosures concerning compensation and certain quotes
- § 683A.718 - Effect of violation
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.