- § 683A.170 - Exemptions
- § 683A.180 - Course of instruction required; passing grade
- § 683A.190 - Approval of course of instruction and instructor
- § 683A.201 - Qualifications of instructor; limitation on instruction by unqualified instructor or mechanical aid
- § 683A.211 - Correspondence, extension or self-study course
- § 683A.221 - Subject matter of courses; hours of instruction
- § 683A.225 - Course of instruction for bail bonds
- § 683A.231 - Records; submission of certain information quarterly; certificate of completion for student
- § 683A.241 - Changes in sponsor, instructor or outline of course; suspension and revocation of approval of course
- § 683A.251 - Submission or issuance of false or fraudulent documents; determination of sponsor or instructor as unsuitable person
- § 683A.261 - Forms
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.