Fire - Fire Standards and Training Commission
- Chapter Fire 100 - ORGANIZATIONAL RULES (Part Fire 101 to Fire 103)
- Chapter Fire 200 - PETITIONS AND HEARING PRACTICE AND PROCEDURES (Part Fire 201 to Fire 206)
- Chapter Fire 300 - CONDUCT OF MEETINGS (Part Fire 301)
- Chapter Fire 400 - MINIMUM STANDARDS FOR TRAINING AND CERTIFICATION (Part Fire 401 to Fire 405)
- Chapter Fire 500 - OWNERSHIP AND REVOCATION OF CERTIFICATES (Part Fire 501)
- Chapter Fire 600 - MANDATORY STANDARDS AND NOTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR (Part Fire 601 to Fire 602)
- Chapter Fire 700 - MANDATORY STANDARDS FOR APPOINTMENT OF FULL-TIME CAREER FIRE SERVICE PERSONNEL (Part Fire 701 to Fire 704)
- Chapter Fire 800 - ALLEGED CHEATING INCIDENTS, ALL TESTS (Part Fire 801)
- Chapter Fire 900 - COMMISSION APPROVED ENROLLMENT REQUIREMENTS (Part Fire 901)
- Appendix A
- Appendix B - MATERIALS INCORPORATED BY REFERENCE
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.