Chapter Fire 200 - PETITIONS AND HEARING PRACTICE AND PROCEDURES
- Part Fire 201 - GENERAL PROVISIONS FOR PETITIONS AND HEARINGS (§ Fire 201.01 to Fire 201.06)
- Part Fire 202 - PETITIONS OF COMPLAINT (§ Fire 202.01 to Fire 202.19)
- Part Fire 203 - PETITION FOR ADOPTION, AMENDMENT OR REPEAL OF A RULE (§ Fire 203.01 to Fire 203.02)
- Part Fire 204 - DECLARATORY RULINGS (§ Fire 204.01 to Fire 204.02)
- Part Fire 205 - RULEMAKING HEARINGS (§ Fire 205.01 to Fire 205.07)
- Part Fire 206 - EXPLANATION OF RULE (§ Fire 206.01)
Current through Register Vol. 42, No. 14, April 7, 2022
Document #12225-A, effective 6-28-17, adopted, readopted, readopted with amendments, and repealed rules in Chapter Fire 100 and adopted, readopted, and readopted with amendments rules in Chapter Fire 200, which required extensive renumbering of the former rules in Part Fire 101 and Chapter Fire 200. The source note information for the rules in Fire 200 applies to the rules with the former rule number indicated in the source notes.
The rules in Document #12225-A will not expire except pursuant to RSA 541-A:17, II. Document #12225-A replaces all prior filings for rules in the former Fire 100 and Fire 200.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.