Subchapter 23 - PHYSICAL PLANT AND FUNCTIONAL REQUIREMENTS
- § 10:161B-23.1 - Physical plant general compliance for new construction or alteration
- § 10:161B-23.2 - Physical plant general compliance for construction or alteration completed prior to June 1, 2009
- § 10:161B-23.3 - Plan review
- § 10:161B-23.4 - Alterations, replacements and damage to existing facilities
- § 10:161B-23.5 - Provision for the handicapped
- § 10:161B-23.6 - Restrictions
- § 10:161B-23.7 - Ventilation
- § 10:161B-23.8 - Exit access passageway and corridors
- § 10:161B-23.9 - Fire alarm and detection systems
- § 10:161B-23.10 - Interior finish requirement
- § 10:161B-23.11 - Attached structures
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.