Subchapter 16 - REQUESTS TO RESIDE OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)
- § 10A:72-16.1 - General provisions
- § 10A:72-16.2 - Criteria
- § 10A:72-16.3 - Criteria; sex offenders
- § 10A:72-16.4 - Requests to reside in a United States of America territory
- § 10A:72-16.5 - Request procedure
- § 10A:72-16.6 - Review of the Board panel decision by parole officer with the offender
- § 10A:72-16.7 - Departure planning upon approval to reside outside of the USA
- § 10A:72-16.8 - Supervision of an offender residing outside of the USA
- § 10A:72-16.9 - Voluntary return to the USA
- § 10A:72-16.10 - Violations
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.